The classic vegetable slicer
With our V-slicer professional set, no cutting wishes remain unfulfilled in the kitchen. In addition to the V-slicer, the set includes the slide box in which you can safely store the blade inserts, as well as the docking station with which you always have your slicer at hand.
The different inserts also allow you to cut in different thicknesses. Whether thick, medium or thin - the professional set provides you with everything you need. For this reason, you also receive two additional knife inserts. The 3.5 mm blade insert makes it easier to cut fine julienne strips from raw vegetables. You can also easily prepare cubes by cutting into them beforehand. With the 7 mm blade insert, you can easily cut wide strips of vegetables or potatoes to make your own French fries. You get coarse and fine sticks in no time thanks to the micro-fine ground stainless steel blades. Therefore, we recommend the safety fruit holder for use, with which you always protect your fingers from the sharp Börner blades. It also allows you to use up all but a few millimetres of the fruit.
Prepare the ingredients for your healthy meals quickly and without electricity. Whether healthy casseroles, soups, gratins, salads or other dishes.
- V-slicer: 36cm x 12cm x 3cm
- Fruit holder: 15cm x 11,5cm x 6cm
- Slices and safety insert: 21,5 x 9,7cm x1cm
- 3.5mm and 7mm inserts: 21.5cm x 9.7cm x 1.5cm
- Docking station: 17cm x 10cm x 5cm
- insert box: 21cm x 11,5cm x 5,5cm
- Slices in 3 different cutting thicknesses
- Sticks and strips in 2 different sizes
- BPA-free plastic
- Free from softeners and harmful substances
- Micro-fine ground stainless steel blades
- Components of the Börner V1 ClassicLine vegetable slicer professional set
- V1 ClassicLine potato slicer
- Safety insert
- Slice insert
- 3,5mm knife insert
- 7mm knife insert
- Safety fruit holder
- Docking station
- Slider box
Also enjoy being inspired by great recipes on our recipe page or our social media channels Facebook and Instagram."